P: (345) 945 0077
F: (345) 946-1845
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Truman Bodden Law School;
- In writing to the Director, using out standard mailing address;
- By Phone, Fax or Email.
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Law School you are complaining about;
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected;
- Any expectations you may have had of the Portfolio's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Law School may have said;
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint;
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.